Coaching Sales people
The art of coaching is to create new possibilities and it’s always about the coachee. But how does this apply to sales?
This 2-day program will focus on building and refreshing good practices of sales coaching. Highly interactive sessions with exercises and role plays. Shortly after the course, you will receive interactive videos to reinforce learnings and apply the new skills in your day-to-day job.
To provide ongoing support and development to your sales team through consistent coaching, and shift from doing people’s jobs to developing them.
Managers who want to grow their business through people, continuously improve sales and marketing performance and create a lasting business impact.
After taking this program, you will be able to:
- Increase the execution ability of your sales people
- Apply powerful questioning, active listening and constructive feedforward in order to adopt a ‘coaching mindset’
Coaching Sales people
Many sales managers are Chief Problem Solvers. They think that coaching is about listening, asking a few questions and then giving the answer. But this is ineffective, directive and manipulative. Most of the time, this happens because there is no internal alignment on what coaching is and how to do it.
This 2-day program will deep dive into
Closed questions are usually leading to a dead end … whereas open-ended questions are an invitation for people to think things through!
- Get a grip on powerful questioning
- Train 100% of your brain to listen
- Switch from feedback to feedforward by focusing on the goal
Apply your newly acquired coaching skills in role plays and unlock difficult situations such as poor qualification skills from a sales person, inability to come up with an actionable account development plan or weak presentation skills.
- G.R.O.W. as a logical sequence for a coaching session
- Action plans and commitment for implementation
- Short, mid and long-term development objectives
To evaluate how your sales reps perform in real customer situations and how they perform time during customer meetings, validate their ability to ask relevant questions, to listen actively and to influence towards your solution strengths:
- Jointly prepare for sales coaching visits
- Agree on role and attitude in customer situations
- Debrief after visits
How you will be supported
Coaching Sales people – 2 days
Price: Incl. lunch €1050 excl. VAT
Location: Perpetos SalesLoft in Zaventem