Every customer goes through several mental stages during their decision process when buying a new solution. With this training you will learn to identify these stages, pinpoint the current mindset of the customer and help them towards a positive decision.
Through our ‘Just in Time’ – learning method we will focus on identifying the mental stages of the decision process and how to positively reach the customer. Our learning method is a blend of traditional classroom training (2 days), followed by interactive videos to reinforce the newly acquired knowledge and apply the skills in your day-to-day job.
You will learn to identify the customer’s decision stage and to adopt the most appropriate selling strategy. You and the customer will ‘cocreate’ the perfect solution on how your existing product can fulfill their needs.
- In order to do the right thing at the right time with the right person
- Learn how to align your sales strategy to each stage of the buying cycle
- Adopt an attitude which shows that helping the client is your highest priority
All business related functions looking forward to higher conversion rates, less margin erosion and predictable forecasts.
After following this training you will be able to understand and use the dynamics of the customer’s buying cycle. Your control on the buying cycle will be enhanced and you can align your sales activities with the customer’s readiness to buy.
Through this 2-days program you will:
- Realize that every individual goes through the same mental stages before making a decision to buy
- See that every buying process follows the same sequence of mental stages
- Discover the ‘buying clock’ and how to use it for working out the readiness to buy of everyone involved in the decision-making process
- Adopt a common language to enhance experience sharing and improve team performance
- Gain insight to accurately time actions, which will result in a lower cost of sales and higher ROI on marketing
How you will be supported
Customer-centric selling – 2 days
Price: Incl. lunch €1050 excl. VAT
Location: Perpetos SalesLoft in Zaventem