Incl. lunch €1050 excl. VAT
This 2-day program will show you how to identify the mental stages every buyer goes through in their decision process, when buying solutions like yours. You will learn to identify their current mindset and help them progress towards a positive decision.
Shortly after the course, you will receive interactive videos to reinforce learnings and apply the new skills in your day-to-day job.
- In order to do the right thing at the right time with the right person
- Learn how to align your sales strategy to each stage of the buying cycle
- Adopt an attitude which shows that helping the client is your highest priority
All business related functions looking forward to higher conversion rates, less margin erosion and predictable forecasts.
After taking this program, you will be able to:
- Understand and use the dynamics of the customer’s buying cycle
- Align sales activities to the customer’s readiness to buy
- Enhance control on the buying cycle
The digital world has transformed the sales process which often makes us do the right things at the wrong time! Learn how customers really think and how to respond. Every customer goes through the same mental stages at each purchase. Identify your customer’s decision stage and adopt the most appropriate selling strategy.
Through this 2-days program you will:
- Realize that every individual goes through the same mental stages before making a decision to buy. And every buying process follows the same sequence of mental stages
- Discover the ‘buying clock’ and how to use it for working out the readiness to buy of everyone involved in the decision-making process
- Adopt a common language to enhance experience sharing and improve team performance
- Gain insight to accurately time actions, which will result in a lower cost of sales and higher ROI on marketing
How you will be supported
"I have had the pleasure of receiving excellent ‘Selling Skills’ and ‘Coaching Skills’ training from perpetos. As a Manager and Leader I have certainly benefited from the training and would highly recommend both courses to others. I am definitely a better listener now!"
"Very informative and directly applicable, perfect teacher with great insight into the subject area using his wealth of personal experience."
"We got concrete tools very well illustrated with multiple examples from different industries, the right balance between theory and real business situations."
"Extremely relevant topics, I specifically appreciated the role plays and team exercices, with feedback in real time from the group and the moderator."
Customer-centric selling – 2 days
Price: Incl. lunch €1050 excl. VAT
Location: Perpetos SalesLoft in Zaventem
View other Open Trainings
Build on the skills needed to have better customer insights and rich contextual conversations, and you will learn how to influence customers accordingly. These are highly interactive sessions with exercises, role plays and gamification to gain a solid understanding of the art of selling.
Developing Key Accounts means that customers grow to rely on you as a partner and advisor. This requires impact, trust and stability. You gain trust by understanding the business and the specific situation of the customer. You help to build your customer’s business cases and deliver competencies that benefit him and his company.
Negotiating is a key competence in business as well as in the day-to-day life. Many sales people still fail to defend the value of their solution because they are lacking the appropriate techniques or insufficient preparation. But this is something you can learn!
This 2-day program focuses on building and refreshing good practices of sales coaching. Highly interactive sessions with exercises and role plays for managers who want to grow their business through people, continuously improve sales performance and create a lasting business impact.
Empower your entire team to help one salesman solve a problem. This training is based on the concept of collective intelligence, ideal for sales managers looking for different ways to interact with their team and to increase the efficiency of their team meetings.